Friday 15 July 2016

Should guys know how to cook?

So,I hear guys say that if a girl can't cook she ain't no wife material.....really?...meanwhile, some of y'all can't even boil water....in my opinion everyone should know how to cook.....cooking should be the responsibility of anyone..... I know most people will disagree because in a traditional African home women are suppose to be in the kitchen.... So educated men still watch TV while their wife is cooking..... I just feel cooking should be fun....help a lady out in the kitchen, its  not a crime.I specifically live guys that can Cooke...in fact sef its a total turn on. Some men will swear never to get near the kitchen when they're married,boy.....she's  a wife not a chef...no turn am to slave because you don marry am. But then some guys are just exceptional cooks they can just drive your taste buds crazy with good food....there's nothing as sexy as seeing a man in the kitchen trying to make something for their woman even if she can cook..so men Learn how to cook mbok cos as for me ehn.....he gotta know how to cook

1 comment:

  1. If u cant cook....its a no no for me....he definitely hasbto knw how to cook in d kitchen and otherwise..lol

    ReplyDelete